How do I sign my bakery up for the Sweetest Bakery in Canada™ contest?
When can I sign up my bakery for the contest?
Registration is open for the entirety of the contest, through September 30, 2019.
Where do I go for more information about the contest?
What do I do with the launch kit that my Dawn sales representative provided me?
- Use the posters and counter cards to decorate your bakery and put them in a highly visible place to remind customers to vote. Make sure to write your unique text-to-vote keyword sent in your registration confirmation email to remind your customers to vote via text.
- Place the window cling on your bakery window or bakery case
- Use the stickers on bakery packaging or have your staff wear them to remind customers to vote.
How do customers vote for my bakery?
- Voting on SweetestBakeryinCanada.com starts July 1, 2019 and runs through 11:59 pm ET on September 30, 2019.
- Customers can vote online at SweetestBakeryInCanada.com once per day, per device.
- Customers can vote via text once per day by texting your unique bakery keyword to 393939.
- Your customers must be 18 years or older to vote.
- Please see Official Rules.
What if I received multiple text-to-vote keywords?
We will send out a Sweetest Bakery in Canada™ newsletter before voting starts on July 1st, which will confirm the keyword that you should use on your materials.
For any questions, you can contact your Dawn sales representative or email SweetestBakeryInCanada@dawnfoods.com
How can my customers text in their vote?
- Customers can vote via text once per day by texting your unique bakery keyword, provided in your registration confirmation email, to 393939.
- Standard message and data rates may apply. To unsubscribe, text STOP to 393939. For help, text HELP anytime.
How often can my customers vote for my bakery?
- Customers can vote online once per day, per device.
- Customers can vote via text once per 24 hours.
- Please see Official Rules.
If I have questions during the contest, where do I go for information?
For more contest information, download the Official Rules. For any questions, you can contact your Dawn sales representative or email SweetestBakeryinCanada@dawnfoods.com
How will I know if my bakery is in the lead for the national grand prize title or one of the three categories by province/region*?
- A newsletter will be sent out to bakeries once per month that will include the bakeries currently in the top 10 nationally as well as a link to the current province/region* leaders.
- You may also access current national and province/region* standings by going to SweetestBakeryInCanada.com.
How do I qualify for the province/region* competition?
- During registration, please select your bakery category. This is the category your bakery will be entered into for the province/region* competition.
- Three categories are available:
- Primarily Doughnut Shop
- Primarily Cake/Cupcake Shop
- Full Line Bakery
Where can I get assets to use on my bakery's social media channels and ideas to promote my bakery?
Visit SweetestBakeryinCanada.com/register/#toolkit for pre-made social media graphics to download to use on your channels to encourage your customers to vote for your bakery. There is also a .pdf to download that has publicity ideas for your bakery and a press release outline to use with your local media.
When will I know if I won?
Winners will be announced October 18, 2019 on SweetestBakeryInCanada.com